Saturday, February 18, 2006

Okay, now I learned that I can edit my posts. So, link #2 now goes to the right page. My hubby is going to show me later how to change it so that I do not have the long address on there, too. I thought for some reason that I could not edit. This is going to be a learning experience. My boss always says, "It is not hard, it is just new." I try and always remember that when I am learning something new because I will probably look back and think, duhuh. Editing is a good thing because sometimes I think I am SUPER BOLD and write/say something that should probably be kept inside my head. Hopefully, that will not happen too terribly often.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Oh the endless code-tweaking! :) It's so fun to have you in this world. We got released from primary, today. :)whew... sigh of relief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home