Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bloggarrhea

Did anybody feel like they had Bloggarrhea of the brain when they first started? Also, did you feel somewhat schizophrenic? (No offense to anyone who suffers from this horrible illness). Just who in the "H E Double Hockey Sticks" am I talking to. I might have a following of about two people. I also feel somewhat egocentric like the whole blogging world will come and read my blog.

Going back to the Bloggarrhea, I have about 50 ideas running through my head. I am sure one day I will get a blogger's block, but right now I cannot decide on just one thing to write about. Just had to get this all off my chest.

I actually will come back and do a real blog later, as I have no children in the house until Monday, and can put some actual thought into it.

My mother-in-law called yesterday and the conversation went something like this:

Husband: Yes, DD #1 is still coming. You want the other two? Let me ask Carrie.
Me: I do not know if that is such a good idea right now (as I am wildly packing clothes and diapers into their suitcases)
Husband: Yeah, they'll be coming, too.

Do not get me wrong, I love my children but we went to a movie last night, ate out, got eight hours of sleep, ate sugary cereal for breakfast, stayed in bed until 8:15 and still made it to church by 9:00, sat through an entire Sacrament meeting uninterrupted, came home and talked over lunch, and my list could go on . . . I already miss my babies but thank goodness for wonderful in-laws who love their grandchildren.

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, I think Bloggarrhea is standard. I had it bad when I first started. Just blog it all out. You'll feel much better after.

I've discerned that I can still read you in spite of your Mormoniness. Oh wait, maybe that means I have poor discernment. Whatever. Don't you just LOVE Ms. Swoffer?

Welcome to Blogdom. I look forward to reading more. :)

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Yes, yes. It's true. I used to have that, too. Now, it's blog block 9/10 of the time.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I am glad that you will both come and visit my site. Both of your blogs are totally awesome! I love the word Mormoniness, Karen. I am also glad that I am not the only one with Bloggarrhea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home