Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just One More Blog

I have gone blog happy today. I kind of wanted to post my reasons for naming my blog the way that I have. In no way do I want this to be a religious blog, but when I started thinking about blogging I was at kind of crossroads in my life. There was an article that I read years ago in one of our church magazines called the Ensign that talked somewhat about taking time to contemplate our place in the universe.

I was telling my husband a few weeks ago that my life had become so busy and I felt like I never took the time to just think or to reflect on my life. My day, like many others, is filled with the hustle and bustle of life. Work, kids, cooking, laundry, dishes, etc., but was I taking time to just sit and look at the stars or marvel about how extordinary my life really is and that it is about a whole lot more than the daily grind.

We have something called the Doctrine and Covenants and in it says this:

"Hearken ye to these words. Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. Treasure these things up in your hearts, and let the solemnities of eternity rest upon your minds."

I have a wonderful life, beautiful kids, an absolutely beyond awesome husband. All of my blessings come from one loving Heavenly Father who I know loves ALL of us. One of my goals in blogging is to take more time to reflect on my life and to write about the good and the bad and to try and remember who I really am and where I really came from.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Lei said...

What a beautiful testimony! Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home