Thursday, February 23, 2006

Breaking Copyright Laws . . . .

I hope not. If you have had a rough day like mine, I hope these pictures lift your spirit. This is one of my favorite pictures.

along with this one . . .

These pictures just remind me how much the Savior loves me and all of his children and how he is there to lift us up. My husband had a cousin lose her little girl to brain cancer about 7 years ago. When we went to the viewing, my mother-in-law asked, "Where is the baby?" This little girl was 5, but it made me think about Heavenly Father and how we are all his his little ones . . . his babies even after we think we are all grown up and he gave us a wonderful Savior so that we can live with him again one day. My hard day just seems so distant when I think about the both of them and what they have done for me.

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Beautiful. I hope your day is better today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home