Friday, February 24, 2006

Good Times . . .

Today, was so not a night I wanted to go out. At 5:00 p.m. today, I had not even showered. I was still stinky from the gym. When I had gotten home from the gym, I just got started on other work and before I knew it I had stayed in sweaty icky clothes for the afternoon. What has brought me to this lowly state? Hmmm . . . let me think . . . children.

We had a wedding reception and a going away open house for some old friends of ours to go to. I really wanted to go to both of these, but I did not want to leave my house. Do you ever feel this way? I did decide to go and I had a really nice evening, as I got to spend some very good times with my family being silly and visiting with old friends like this wonderful lady.

Thats all, a simple blog. I am just gratfeul for my fun family, friends that we have met through the years, and that I actually showered today so as not to offend my husband tonight.

4 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Grammy said...

I often feel like that, Carrie. It's not that I'm anti-social. Really. I just get comfortable at home with my own husband and slouchy old clothes. Once I'm up and dressed and out there I almost always have a good time and am glad I went. It's just the getting ready and getting there that is a chore.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

That is so true. Once I am there and dressed, I usually have a fantastic time. I am not anti-social either, but I too get comfortable in my own home with my family.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Melzie said...

I feel that way a lot! If I stay home I'm okay with it, but normally when I do decide to leave it's great fun! Most of the time ;)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Yay for getting out and having fun! And for simple blogs :) TFS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home