Saturday, March 04, 2006

Gratitude

I am so grateful for insurance . . . after hour clinics that our insurance will let us go to . . . medication as I have one daughter with Strep, one daughter with tonsillitis and an ear infection and whatever else is going on in her sinuses, and a son with an ear infection. We thought we could only go to the emergency room at a hospital that we do not care for, but found out there actually is a new after hours clinic just around the corner that will take our insurance and instead of costing us $$$$$$$$$$ it only cost us $$$. Remembering that I licked the ice cream drips on my daughter's cone at our local grocery store yesterday before I knew she was sick is not so good. My husband cannot figure out why he does not get sick as often as I do. Hmmm, I wonder. I need to stop sharing things with my children except for kisses and hugs. Those I will never give up. I am off to snuggle with my hubby and maybe finally watch the copy of Pride and Predjudice that I have not been able to watch yet. Yes, my husband really likes that movie and I know he is not just saying that. He loves Sleepless in Seattle, While You Were Sleeping, Return to Me, etc. He also loves the action flicks, too, but so do I every once in a while. Happy Saturday everyone!:)

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Thank goodness for insurance huh? I'm so glad we have that!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Lei said...

So did you and dh smooch during movie time? If so, he's bound to catch it, too ;) Lol, I couldn't resist... nott hat you need another sick child to take care of!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

After going so many years without insurance during the "school years" and not so great jobs, it is so nice to have insurance. Lei, there was some smooching and cuddling during movie time. So far, not one of us has gotten what the kids have.;) They are all making a quick recovery except my husband has to take oldest in tonight again because we think she is having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. I also agree, I do not need another sick child to take care of.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home