Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy March!

I thought this was a little funny . . . On St. Patrick's Day, I could never remember to wear green and I always said that I was wearing green underwear so that I would not get pinched.

In other news, why do kids get sick over the weekend? It never fails. The after hours clinic just closed, but I am pretty sure she has got Strep and now we need to take her to the emergency room. Can you say $$$$$$$$. That is just the way the cookie crumbles.

DD#2 came up to me today and said, "I love you Mom, you are my mom forever." She sure knows who butters her bread. Just before this, she was trying to beat the tar out of her brother and got in trouble. They learn young, don't they. I will take it anyway I can get it though. She really is a sweetie.

Goodnight to all and have a great weekend! Hopefully, I will get out my blogging doldrums and make a real post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home