Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Groddy To The Max!

We went to the park today, as it has been so nice out. Anyhoo, some kid vomited all over the tire swing. No big deal that happens. I went looking for DD#2 and I could not find her but I did see a child in the middle of the above-mentioned tire swing with vomit all over it and the view I had was a bit obscured. I thought to myself, I had better get that child out of there. But wait, it was not just any 'ol child, it was my child. Yuck! She put her hands in it. Ewwww! I am so glad the public restrooms were open and there was lots and lots and lots of soap. No vomit on the clothes or any other body part, though. Did you ever think being a mom could get so gross?

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Heather said...

truly amazing how gross it can be, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home