Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sick and Wrong

There should be a self-help group this time of year for all of us who actually watch American Idol. What is the deal? I could hardly sit through this movie, but I can sit through American Idol. Sick and Wrong. I know I have better things to do than watch this show THREE nights a week when they are doing the cuts down to the final 12. We even have a no television policy during the weekday evenings in our house, but we break it for that show. Is there some sort of subliminal message coming through the screen at me that says I must watch American Idol? At our house, we already know who we want to win and of course, it is Chris and if you say otherwise, please step away from my blog.:) Well, enough of that. I just had to get it off my chest and come out of the closet.

In other news, my 4-year-old is a girl pretending to be a dog pretending to be a girl at least that is what she told me. Huh?! Did she watch Victor/Victoria somewhere and I am not aware of it?

In other, other news, the house of sick is finally getting better. Hurray! I also have a wonderful husband who took the day off because I cannot handle being a mother today. I think I just got so worn out over the last few days that I just snapped. He is awesome and I do not know how single parents do this parenting thing by themselves because I would be a disaster. Bless their hearts.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Hi, my name is Rachelle and I am an Americal Idol addict. I love it! Love it!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one. My daughter really likes watching it and it something that we all can enjoy as a family and it really is not that bad. It is fun to see the singers change and get better and try to figure who is going to stay go, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home