Monday, March 06, 2006

Sorry

losing brain ce. . .lls. . . fast. . . can . . . not . . . post. Seeing this may lead to liquification of brain matter. Sometime soon I will do a real post. You know, I thought sacrifice was giving your child your last bit of food, pushing them out of the way of a moving car, staying up all night when they are sick, etc., and those things TRULY are but going to things like this should be on the list somewhere. I mean, I am giving up brain cells and and some sense of dignity when I go to things like that with my 12-year-old and 4-year-old, right? No, it really was not that bad (there were actually parts that I liked) and if you have little girls or tweens, they will LOVE it. My 4-year-old now has an order in for a mermaid that can live in her room. You gotta love it!

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Thank you for making that sacrifice for your girls! So lucky I am not to that point yet!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

So lucky I am past that point now. Just consider that you "took one for the team" and remind them of this when you are old and in need of care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home