Friday, April 21, 2006

My Day in Pictures

We went to the zoo and well . . .

It was a zoo!:)

We saw a lot of these. I think that I watched more people than animals. It was a very strange experience.

Then we saw these. And this. And Chilly Willy.
We also saw Santa. Since when does Santa drive a train? Is this what he does in the off season?
We also had a cute kid sighting. There were at least three of these cute kids in total. One of them was in blue overalls.

But the thing that amazed me the most are these and no it is not the butts. It was hard to look like I was not taking pictures of people's butts. Oh, the things we do for our blogs. Now, I am tall, so maybe I don't get the wanting to be tall thing. I am around 5 feet 8-1/2 inches, but even if I was short I would think that it would be uncomfortable to walk around the zoo in the above shoes. If you have a pair, I still love you but I just don't get it.

It was actually the lady with the black pair that I was trying to get a picture of and did not even notice the lady with the tan pair. There were multiple sightings of these kind of shoes at the zoo today.

Just please don't start wearing these because we may have to have a lesson on fashion. Have a great weekend everyone!:)

6 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger JD said...

That is sooooo funny about the south end going north! My feet would not love me after a walk around in those all day.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Great post. I love all the pictures!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Lei said...

ok... so i am 6 ft. tall and rarely in anything but heels...

still love me? ;)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. I'm 5 feet 8 inches too. Love the heels...but not to push kids around the zoo! You would be fun to people watch with. We could make up all sorts of sordid stories about everyone.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Looks like a fun trip! I can't wait to take Cam to the zoo. And those shoes would kill me.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

We did have a great time. It is interesting now to me how some of my thoughts are about how "bloggable" something is and could I work this or that into my blog. People are so interesting to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home