Monday, April 03, 2006

Mobsters and Mormons

Did anyone find this movie painful? Not in a bad way painful, but kind of like a King of Queens painful. Some of the scenes in that show make me want to yell at the screen and say, "What are you stupid!" or "Please stop now because you are heading into a train wreck with your wife!" I am weird in that sometimes I just have to change the channel or close my eyes or put my fingers in my ears and have my husband tell me when it is over because a show or a movie gets too painful to watch. We rented Mobsters and Mormons this past weekend and while I liked it some of the scenes were so hard to watch. It is kind of like when you watch something happen and want to fix it or tell them to stop but just can't get there fast enough or the words just don't come out. I am glad that my hubby and I can laugh at our Mormon "culture." There are most definitely things that I hold sacred, but we most surely are "special spirits" and I mean that in a good way.:)

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

I thought the movie was funny, but there sure were some painful memories. Some of it was a bit cheesey and overdone. And the ending really annoyed me.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for agreeing. I couldn't stand it. :) blech!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home