Thursday, March 23, 2006

MIA

Sorry, I have been missing in action lately. It has been an insanely crazy week. Lets count the number of things I did yesterday.

1. Got up and worked out.
2. Came home and got my work out of the way.
3. Got the kids ready.
4. Got me ready.
5. Fed them lunch.
6. Started the first of many, many, many, many loads of laundry.
7. Took DD #1 to preschool.
8. Went to Target.
9. Went back to preschool.
10. Went on field trip to Earth Science Museum.
11. Went back to preschool and dropped off kids in my car.
12. Went to Savers to look for shorts for kids because sometimes they have awesome stuff that comes in.
13. Went back and picked up DD #1.
14. Got gas (for the car).
15. Went to Target to look for super cool shoes for the kids (they did not have the right size)
16. Stopped at Payless. Yeah! They had them.
17. Picked up other daughter from school.
18. Dropped off all the kids because I have a super cool built in babysitter (DD #2) and the new Chicken Little DVD and I could not stand the screaming anymore from my little one who had not had a nap.
19. Went to Walmart to get items for our trip to Moab. (Yes, I love the big bad 'ol Walmart that is somehow destroying the very fiber of America).
20. Came home unloaded car and put things away.
21. Made dinner. Hurray, for french bread pizza.
22. Did some more wash.
23. Ate dinner with family.
24. Started packing for our trip.
25. Cleaned around the house so if we somehow fall off a cliff or plunge into nothingness the people who come to clean out our house will not think we are total slobs. I know it is a morbid thought, but it is a mom thing like wearing clean undies when you go to the doctor, etc.!:)
26. Fought with daughter about cleaning her room and how she needs to do it before we go or nobody is going! She didn't buy it.
27. Got kids ready for bed.
28. Things get a little hazy after this, but I am sure you get the picture and the day was scattered with a ton of other little stuff. I am glad we are leaving this morning for a little trip and a break. I may be able to post some pictures down there. It is a beautiful place and lots of fun!

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

I'm tired just reading that list!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Yeah, if my hubby was not involved, it would have been worse. He did some dishes, breakfast for the kids while I worked, got oldest out the door to school, etc, etc.

Some days, I think I do not do anything and then I make a list of all that I do and it is amazing. I think it is true for everyone. This was a fairly packed day, though.

We are in Moab and I am loving it. I am going to post pictures soon.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

I loved Savers when we lived in Denver and wasn't sure anyone else even know about it.

I also shop at the big bad mega-corp, becuase I'm basically cheap.

And I always clean the house before leaving, because it is so nice to come home to a clean house. I hate to come home and face a mess, when I'm already worn out from traveling. Who cares what the people think who come in after we're dead. They're already probably going to get to keep our stuff. They should at least have to clean a little to get to it.

That's my philosophy and I'm sticking to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home