Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sesame Street

I thought of this song when I saw what was in my freezer (picture below song). The Dreyers behind the offender does not count, as it is light rocky road. I think I have been watching too much Sesame Street lately . . . .:)

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?
Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Oh, but I really DO think it belongs! It's a reawrd for the other stuff you got there. :)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

LOL! That would be my freezer.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

Too funny! And I'm afraid that no matter how far away you get from having toddlers in the house, the Sesame Street songs never go away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home