Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Little of This and a

little of that. I have been sick this past week. Sorry for my absence, as not much of anything exciting has happened around these parts. Just blowing, running, lots of Vicks, lots of Benadryl, lots of NOTHIN but sickness. A few things of interest though,

1. I lost another 4 pounds, hurray! The scale doth move for me once again.

2. My kids are biting and doing the hair pulling thing. Can't we all just get along. I just don't get it. Just be nice. BE NICE, DANGIT! Isn't that the way it is supposed to be? I know they love each other, as I catch them hugging, too. They have a love/hate thing going on.

3. Four-year-old daughter has taken to saying, "I am so sick of it!" Me thinks I need to calm myself down because I know where she got that phrase from.

4. Almost two-year-old boy and four-year-old daughter both like to climb and so I have taken to doing this so that we do not all fry to death in our home because I worry about them climbing through the window which is on the second floor of our house. But what about those cords hanging down, you say? Yes, they are already put up and out of the way. How many countless ways are there for children to hurt themselves? I never want to find out.

5. Is it possible to ever tire of watching this movie? I think not. I luv it. In fact, I have it on right now.

6. I had to do this to my jeans! They are stretchy Just My Size jeans. What is up with that? A patch on the corner pocket so it does not rip in the buttocks region. So sad! This is why I am trying to lose weight. It is terribly sad when this happens to jeans with stretch in them, so sad.:(


See that is it for last week so borrrring, but a good week despite being sick and my kiddos fighting a bit more than usual. I think it is spring fever and mom being sick and being stuck in the house this week when it is so gorgeous out. This week we will attack the parks and run and jump and play, hurray! Hope your week is a great one!:)

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Hey! Yay for that awesome loss this week! WOOT!

Thanks for your words on my blog... I love making those connections with others... hugs to you!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks guys! I appreciate your support so much. I love making connections and getting to know new people.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Ah, the love/hate relationship of siblinghood. I know it all to well. I miss those days growing up... we still have that love/hate thing going on, but it's more love than anything. Don't worry, the "nice" will stick, just not every day.

Applause on the weight loss... Yippee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home