Sunday, May 28, 2006

Frozen

It is so blasted cold here right now. My arse is freezing.:) This is what I get for living in the place that I do. It was 90 degrees on Friday. Right now, I have a long sleeve shirt on! My nose is cold. My heater may even get turned on. The high is supposed to be something like 56, I think. It is so weird. I feel sorry for the campers around here trying to enjoy Memorial Day weekend and I am sure are freezing up in the mountains. Well, I am going to enjoy it because the temperature will rise here soon and I will be complaining about the heat I am sure. I will be back for My Life Monday tomorrow. I also have to share that I have the house all to myself. All.To.Myself. Oh, the joy. I would not want it like this forever, but I am relishing the peace and quiet. Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.:)

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hate that you are so cold! Our weather here in TN has been nutty! Crazy severe storms out of the blue! But we're headed to go camping tomorrow and I'm just praying for atleast fair weather. It's quite humid here. Icky.

Enjoy your empty house!! You know it won't last long. Try not to get bored. I always do when every one leaves.
: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home