Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Backwardness

I think my kids have things backwards. This is my assumption anyways.

When my little almost 2-year-old boy is doing something he isn't supposed I will ask him if he wants to end up standing in the corner and he always shakes his head yes and goes over and stands in the corner. He actually seems to like it. I guess this form of punishment is out for him.

My 4-year-old in the heat of a debate with me over whatever is causing her to have a debate with me (she debates everything and is extremely opinionated) will shout, "I.Am.So.Grounded!"

It seems to me that they are doing all the work for me, wouldn't you think?

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Lol, Carrie! Where to go from here, huh?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

LOL! What cute kids!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

They are funny. Being a parent is so interesting and different than I thought it would be and the rules seem to change all the time. We just try to be consistent with our tactics, but it is hard when they do stuff like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home