Sunday, November 19, 2006

I thought this was funny:)

I thought this little clip below was funny. We are just heading to the in-laws for Thanksgiving as my dad is out of town to California. It should be fun. In all honesty, I LOVE my husband's family. They are wonderful and we always have a great time. We did a Sunday turkey dinner today and it was fantastic. Although I will have to hit the gym hard tomorrow, it was so worth it. Even if we go somewhere else for Thanksgiving, we like to make a Turkey dinner at our own house (it is even better because my husband loves to make it and he is good at it). I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.:)

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Lei said...

where on earth did you find a man who cooks thanksgiving dinner?!?!

:)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

My husband absolutely loves to cook. When I go to visit teach or something, he makes cookies or a treat for me to take. He is a keeper!:)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Rachelle said...

I miss you and your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home