Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bring on the Rain!

Well, I hope it is blue skies and no clouds because Seattle is so beautiful when it is sunny that it almost makes me cry. Tomorrow, I get to leave for a mini-vacation to Seattle with my hubby. My 12-year-old daughter thinks she is going to stay at Grandma's but we are surprising her and taking her with us. Her cousins don't know she is coming and she is going to stay a couple of days with them. This will be so much FUN. My two other children will be at Grandma and Grandpa's having so much fun they may just laugh themselves silly. Here are some pics from my last trip to Seattle. Who wouldn't love to visit this?



I am so in need of a vacation. Catch you all when I get back and hopefully, I will be blogging a bit more regularly.:)

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Lei said...

Have fun!!! And bring more beautiful pics back with you. :)

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Have a great time.
I hope everyone loves the surprise.

Great Photos

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Have a lovely time. Those pictures are amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home