Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Love It!

As you all know, I am a medical transcriptionist. Doctors have many ways of saying a patient is well . . . . fat (I hate the word fat as it just rubs me the wrong way probably because I am pretty fluffy). Doctors tend to use words like obese, morbidly obese, heavy, overweight, etc., when they do a physical exam or give a patient's history. Well, there is an MT forum that I go to and one of the transcriptionists on that site posted that a doctor had said the patient was "overly nourished." Yup, that is what I am "overly nourished.":) I love it. By the way, I have lost about 25 pounds. Still not where I should be as the last month or so has been a stinker, but I am going to Seattle in a few weeks and hope to have lost another 15 and am using that as incentive. I have not gained back an ounce, so that is good. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

4 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger JD said...

Congrats on the weight lost. I am so excited for you.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Heather said...

BraVO on the weight loss. I think you rule!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you!!! Wish i had your motivation! I could stand to lose about 15 or 20 lbs myself but I'm so dang lazy!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Grammy said...

"overly-nourished". I love it. It's alot like saying, "I am not fat, I'm just too short for my girth." As for me, I know that being 8 inches taller would take care of the whole problem.

Congratulations on the weight loss. I'm working on it too. Every time I want to munch, I just remind myself that I have to eat my own hips first and go for the water. Time will tell if this is working. Ahh well.

I tell myself that it's not my fault. I'm convinced that menopause weight is God's way of providing comfy laps for grandkids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home